All work is original and available for purchase unless otherwise specified with an NFS (not for sale) notation. For original work already sold, high quality prints (giclees) are available for purchase – contact us for further details. The method of payment is PayPal.
What you need to know about PAINTINGS
- There is a story behind each painting found on this website. To learn more about each painting, go to the Portfolio page and browse through the painting series.
- Original paintings are ready to hang. The sides of the canvas or wood panels are approximately 1.25 – 1.75 inches deep and are painted, so a frame isn’t needed.
- Original paintings are one size only. The dimensions, art medium and descriptions are located below each painting.
- Shipping and handling fees are not included in the price of the paintings.
- There are no returns or refunds on prints, original paintings or commissioned artwork. But rest assured, you will be delighted with your purchase.
- A shipping company specializing in shipping and handling of artwork is used, so your original painting will arrive safely at your door.
What’s a GLICEE (or PRINT)?
- Giclées offers the art lover the same feel of an original painting!
- A giclée (pronounced zhee-clay) is a high-quality reproduction print. The process of producing giclée prints begins with digitally scanning the original artwork which picks up every detail of the original – color, texture, down to the finest brush strokes. This ensures the integrity of the original artwork and an exact color matching technique producing over 500 shades of color with archival waterproof inks. The result is a lush, vibrant, and velvety-looking art print – one that has the feel and clarity of the original painting.
- Giclées are professionally printed on 100% natural rag artist grade paper or canvas.
- High-quality prints (giclées) are available in a variety of sizes.
- Your giclées are custom ordered, so there are no returns or refunds on prints. But rest assured, you will be thrilled with your purchase.